Anne has recently been exploring abstract acrylic on fine art paper:
Anne earned her BA in Design from UCLA. Her papermaking training includes Carriage House (Brookline, MA), Fabriano (Italy), Taos Paperworks (New Mexico), and workshops in Italy and France sponsored by the International Association of Papermakers (IAPMA). Her alternative photographic specialties include cyanotype, gum bichromate, and van Dyke emulsions.
Selected exhibitions include:
- Flower Obsession, organized by Stefania Carrozzini Gallery, showing in Milan, Venice and London
- Bienniale Florence by invitation. 2021
- Breaking the Mould (United Kingdom), in a traveling exhibition sponsored by IAPMA;
- International Exhibition & Symposium for Paper Art (Cheongju, Korea), paper/alt photo piece;
- Alternative & Early Processes, The Camera Club, (London, England), where Anne won the Bronze Medal.
Anne taught both papermaking and cyanotype printing for three years at the Washington Heights Art Center in Lakewood, and Birmingham Bloomfield Art Center (Birmingham, Michigan). Previously, she taught workshops at the Banff Center for the Arts (Canada), Middle Tennessee State University, and the University of the South (Sewanee, Tennessee).
Click here for a complete resume.